Company: Baker Hughes Skills: Field Service Tech Experience: 8 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Location: Dammam, Ea, Saudi Arabia
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Are you a Mechanical Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Join our innovating Field Services Team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our Instrument Control Engineering Team uses cutting-edge technology to design gas and steam turbines, compressors and expanders.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Mechanical Heavy Duty Gas Turbines (HDGT), you'll play a vital role with our customers. You will lead installation and maintenance activities and work with customers to ensure safe and compliant installations. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Field Specialist - Mechanical Heavy Duty Gas Turbines (HDGT), you will be responsible for:
• Performing minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures.
• Performing in autonomy the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
• Coordinating activities with the Customer Representative and Site Team at the Customer Job Site.
• Providing records of all activities accomplished Site to the Baker Hughes Supervisor, promoting and maintains good team relations.
• Executing all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
• Performing other related duties as required according to the specified scope of work.
• Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a minimum of 2 year technical degree.
• Have 8+ years of experience.
• Have prior experience in major inspection in Frame 52.
• Have e xperience in Heavy Duty Gas Turbines (HDGT) maintenance
• Have experience in rotating equipment specially Aero Machines is a plus.
• Have the flexibility to travel to customer locations & being flexible to customer demands.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.