Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
The Program Manager will work closely with the Product Leaders, System Engineers, and the rest of programs team (Product Engineering, Procurement, Application Engineering, Manufacturing, Service) to ensure that all stakeholders' expectations are met.
- Be responsible for the vertical integration of the program-related works, including materials, manufacturing engineering, supply chain qualification and product industrialization, into an Integrated Program Team
- Lead and oversee design, development, testing verification and validation of New Product Development on time and within assigned budget, supporting the introduction to market
- Deliver programs compliant to customer expectations and product specifications; grant flawless execution from conceptual to a fully industrialized product (including documentation and sales tools)
- Work directly with end Customer and business stakeholders; provide regular reporting and communication of program status/progress to the Senior Leadership, in strong coordination with Finance and Operation teams
- For cost-out/standardization, challenge cost competitiveness and vitality along overall product life with incremental cost out and rationalization initiatives, including supply chain strategy, and make/buy decision (coordinated with Product Leader and System Engineer)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
- Significant years in O&G sector, particularly on programs/project execution
- Multiyear Engineering experience & knowledge
- Team building attitude
- Prior experience with a focus on managing technical projects and developing new products
- Prior experience with NPD process, Lean Principles, and management methodologies
- Strong coaching expertise and success in working across the business functions, other BH businesses, and the global teams
- Strong positive attitude about performance and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in English and Italian
- EU work permit
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Ability to identify a goal or objective and develop plans and strategies
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Project management skills and experience
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.