Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wood is recruiting an experienced and dynamic Integrity Management Specialist to promote and deliver solutions to our diverse and growing client base for our Consulting part of the business.
In this role you will work alongside our subject matter experts to shape and support technical solutions and offerings to prospective customers across a range of markets, including Oil and Gas, Petro-Chemicals, Renewable Energy, and Utilities. You will work closely with the Wood Growth and Development team, tracking and monitoring our sales pipeline to support the ongoing success and growth of the business.
We require someone who is motived by the technical aspects of selling engineering consultancy solutions to add value to our clients and support them in making the decisions necessary to solve their operational challenges.
Location : Your role will be UK based but your preferred work location can be flexible. Wood offer hybrid working options and you'll be able to balance your schedule between home and office working depending on your circumstances and work preferences. Wood has a number of offices sited throughout the UK and your base office will be the one located closest to your home between your home location.
- Working closely with technical subject matter experts and the marketing and sales team to create and promote compelling offerings and packaged solutions
- Act as the technical service line focal point to engage with the growth and development team to support BD and sales activities
- Support the tracking and management of the sales pipeline, with responsibility to ensure key pursuits are on target and have a robust sales strategy
- Identify and manage new prospects, including early client engagement and presentation of our capabilities and services
- Act as the after-sale project sponsor for key workscopes to ensure continuity of client relationship.
- Be able to develop intercompany relationships to support the introduction of integrity management consultancy solutions as enhancements to the Wood capital projects and operated assets business units.
- Working with product teams to manage demo content, demo environments, demo scripts, and other technical requirements
- Identifying and managing prospects, including sales strategy to reach a closed sale
Skills / Qualifications
- You're an industry expert in a relevant market sector and have an understanding of integrity management processes and solutions.
- You have the ability (and track record) of holding meetings with both senior executives and technical experts and influencing outcomes.
- You have a passion and interest in our market. We consider ourselves to be industry experts and thought leaders in our domain and our Integrity Consultants continually develop expertise in asset management and optimisation to meet ever changing and emerging market requirements.
- You know how to explain and promote concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- You are collaborative and supportive in your engagement, with colleagues, internal stakeholders and external clients.
- You have a strong team spirit, viewing ultimate success as that of the group, not the individual
- You understand and are excited by the prospects of the use of digital technologies in the field of asset management and are creative in adapting to new initiatives and solutions.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.