Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, assists in providing perforating and plug setting job design, job preparation, well support, job execution, and post job analysis to NWA/Country customers.
- Assignments are generally well defined with clear and specified objectives.
- Eesponsible for assisting the pre-planning, job execution, post job analysis, and overall performance of company assets on location in compliance with HMS.
- Trains directly under an experienced Perforating Specialist or Field Professional to gain knowledge of perforating and plug setting services operation and principles prior to perforating specialist school.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an Associate's degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of technical education or certification and associated relevant experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job, including a minimum of one year combined perforating and plug setting or Completions field experience may also be considered.
- Two years Cased hole Field experience as an Operator or similar (OAI, OAII, SOI or SOII) required.
- An un-degreed Operator (OAI, OAII, SOI or SOII) with two years Cased hole Field experience can also be considered after passing the internal Non Degree Upgrade Test.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a Senior Perforating Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 148096
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.