Skills: Logistics Management, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
LOGISTICS PLANNER ( Support Offshore)
Primary Purpose of Job
To coordinate, plan and schedule all helicopters and vessels (total of 40 operating daily) in support of Offshore Drilling, Production Stations and Halul with personnel, materials, water, diesel stores and bulk supplies, and coordination of other marine activity (e.g. rig move) for all oil companies operating offshore in the State of Qatar, considering the daily operational priories of each company and to monitor helicopter and vessel performance in order to maximise efficiency whilst ensuring at all times a safe operation.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study.
• 5 years' experience in programming of supply vessels or helicopters or similar operation within the oil and gas industry.
Experience & Skills
• Fluent (level 6) in English both Verbal and Written
• Strong demonstrated understanding of safety risk associated with personnel and cargo movement
• Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
• Well organized with specific planning skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• A knowledge of Helicopter and Support vessel operations and procedures
• To be competent with Windows MS word and Excel programs.