Company: Baker Hughes Skills: Field Service Tech, MWD / LWD Education: High School/Secondary Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company? Are you a Field Specialist looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Join our Drilling Services Team
Our Drilling services Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. You will carry out routine LWD services as per programs. You will continually develop your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
As a Field Specialist LWD, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
• Completing advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs Successfully.
• Knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate.
• Executing other related duties as assigned.
• Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Two year Technical Degree preferred.
• Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
• Industry experience and product line training required.
• Have good mechanical aptitude.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Reducing the time you work during the day
• Reducing the time you work across the week
• Working full-time for period of time on a project then take time off
• Extended breaks over quiet periods
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.