Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fort Lupton, Colorado, United States
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Operator Assistant II: $18.00 - $21.84/hr
- Potential Annual Earnings: $89,000+/yearly
- Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location, and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time. Actual pay will be discussed and finalized at the time of the offer.
- Position is eligible for a $400 monthly stipend based out of Fort Lupton, CO.
- $45/day Per Diem
- Hotel accommodations for 60 days for employee's relocating to the Fort Lupton, CO area.
- 2 weeks on 1 week off schedule. *Halliburton reserves the right to adjust schedules based on industry needs.*
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under supervision, assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, and rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment
- Learns basic oil well operations including but not limited to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and collapse
- Assists in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery, and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools
- Assists in the performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork/reports
- Verifies correct line up of valves on bulk systems and surface manifold equipment
- Understands hazardous materials, job, wash up and discharge procedures
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3-6 months of experience as Operator Assistant I - Cementing or 1 year of related work experience in oilfield services
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Completion of Operator Assistant I - Cementing competencies, or similar level of competence from previous industry experience
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 148516
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.