Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP PP, QM, WM and LO-ECH modules in ECC 6.0.
- Responsibility for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP SD, PO -SO, Purchasing and Product Costing modules where those functions are unique to manufacturing plant processes.
- Help support and solution 3rd party and custom manufacturing plant related interfaces (primarily custom messaging, flat file transfer and webservice based) inbound and outbound to all ECC 6.0 modules mentioned above.
- Redwood RunMyJobs schedule design, development, quality testing and production support for schedules running SAP ECC jobs and associated file transfer steps.
- Partnering with customer stakeholders and the business on topics related to SAP data migration and conversion. Be the trusted adviser and go-to contact on topics related to Data transformation, Data Conversion & Migrations.
- Provide functional guidance and mentoring to a team of functional designers and capable of providing leadership, addressing complex tasks, and safeguarding timely project completion and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Research and make recommendations on software technology directions, supervise others allocate and monitor work coordinate similar activities within a functional area and interpret and apply directions originating at a higher level
- Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems.
- Participate in and providing leadership for analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
- You will Interface with application owners, developers , QA, project managers, support teams and end users.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Occasionally required to work outside normal US business hours as we support manufacturing plants worldwide. Some weekends required during impanation cutover and production verification.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 10 years of related experience or through 14 years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance.
- Deep knowledge of SAP PP, QM and WM modules is required.
- Experience with SAP conversion tools such as LMSW and eCATT is required.
- Experience in data quality, data conversion and data validation in SAP is required.
- Experience with SAP Engineering Change Management (LO-ECH) is required.
- Experience with Redwood RunMyJobs or similar SAP ECC scheduling tool is required.
- General understanding of how Engineering Software (such as our custom Dassault Enovia engineering database) interfaces through web services with SAP ECC 6.0 and custom manufacturing Kiosk is a plus.
- Experience with SAP-PP-PI, PI Sheets, Chemicals manufacturing, SAP SD (through Delivery processing), Purchasing and Product Costing module is a plus.
- General understanding of Chemical manufacturing and PO - SO concept is a plus.
- Experience with S4/HANA is a plus.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Sr Applications Analyst/Developer to Lead Applications Analyst/Developer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 138956
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.