Skills: MWD / LWD
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The D&M Specialist - DD Cross Train DX is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The D&M Specialist - DD Cross Train DX identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical degree or equivalent.
- Offshore exposure is required (Gulf of Mexico Experience is a plus)
- Minimum 4 years as cross trained in Directional Drilling and Measurements While Drilling (MWD).
- Previous exposure to Reduce Crew models on the rig or at the office
- Able to lead on tour by oneself with or without RO support from town
- Preferred: Familiar with MWD SLB surface system for troubleshooting purposes
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested