Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking to recruit PMC Electrical Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas processing - Ruwais Sulphur Handling Terminal project. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Advise PMC core management on issues surrounding future appointments of electrical personnel
- Ensure that all PMC Electrical Engineers under his / her supervision work to the project procedures, specifications and standards, good engineering practices and techniques, and any project-specific requirements
- Review / Validate detailed design and Engineering Deliverables
- Supervise the day to day engineering interfaces between PMC core engineering group, Project Managers and the engineering teams assigned to the EPC package - includes interaction with all other specialist disciplines as required
- Participate in Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Project Health, Safety and Environment Review (PHSER) exercises for the EPC projects during detailed engineering Participation in design review, 3D Model Reviews, Value Engineering, Risk Management workshops, constructability Reviews, PHSERs , IPR etc.
- Input into engineering procedures and work practices as appropriate, in conjunction with Core Electrical Lead
- Carryout Technical Evaluation of Bids, Issue Bid Technical Clarifications, Technical Evaluation Reports and Recommendations
- Develop close working relationships between all engineering group members, Project Managers / projects team and EPC staff to ensure a consistent approach and effective resolution of issues
- Develop a good team spirit within assigned PMC personnel and encourage team working with the Contractor and other customer groups
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 10 years relevant experience mainly in the oil / gas industry
- Must have been in CONSULTANT's organisation for at least 5 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience
- Fully familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices to be applied for oil / gas projects during EPC phase of execution
- Experience to manage EPC Engineers and EPC deliverables for owner is distinctly preferred
- Must have proven ability to contribute during development of electrical system studies and Hazop / Safety reviews
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.