Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gogama, Ontario, Canada
Wood currently has an opportunity for a Turnover Coordinator who will contribute to a dynamic project team by assisting with required scoping documentation, assembling walk-down packages, and compiling system turnover packages to meet tight deadlines. Our project is project located in Northeastern Ontario, near Gogama and is fly-in/fly-out on a 14 x 14 (12 hr/day) rotation.
The Turnover Coordinator will assist with required scoping documentation, assemble walk-down packages, and compile system turnover packages to meet tight deadlines.
- Aggregate project ITP test records into systems/subsystems.
- Create and update project system turnover log based on the commissioning system matrix
- Provide custody transfers for system turnovers to client
- Update project master punchlist for turnovers and substantial completion of systems.
- Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the contractors, construction coordinators, Quality department, engineering office, and/or vendors.
- Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the contractors and commissioning team
- Request drawings/documents for distribution
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of maintenance documentation
- Develop drawing/document distribution matrices for accurate distribution to personnel, subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors
- Ensure more current set of drawings/documents are being utilized by auditing & reconciling Wood drawing logs to contractor drawing logs
- Track and maintain an index of all documents completed during system walkdowns
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- Experience in commissioning or turnover is required
- Strong computer background including experience with Excel V-lookups etc., MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written, and electronic form.
- Ability to identify problems/issues, generate solutions, and make sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style, and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Authorization to lawfully work in Canada without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.