Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Petroplan is seeking to hire a Senior Planner for one of its clients.
The Senior Planner's primary role is to develop, review, and analyze Levels I, II, III, IV, and V schedules. Conduct field site visits and write a report that includes the current status of the project, key findings, misalignments between actual and reported progress, and recommendations to be implemented in the field to enhance the current schedule reporting mechanism in the field.
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline obtained scheduling accreditations and certifications. A higher degree is preferred
- (20) years of experience related to refining and the petrochemical industries in project controls specifically in planning & scheduling.
- (10) years of field experience including construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup, and operation.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have Design & Construction phase scheduling experience with a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and scheduling principles.
- Have mastery capabilities in Primavera (P6) and an excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Have mastery capabilities/understanding in all types of schedule analysis including time impact, trend, variance analysis, etc.
- Flexible to work in multinational teams and mobilize to different locations including remote areas as needed.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.