Company: Baker Hughes Skills: Business Analyst Education: High School/Secondary Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Be part of a successful team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible to gather, analyze, and compile data needed to identify trends and patterns. You will be responsible to help the function leverage available data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognize potential issues and offer solutions.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Gathering business intelligence from a variety of structured and unstructured company sources
• Curating and analyzing data for trends and patterns, as well as applying appropriate technique to produce informative forecasts
• Defining and maintaining leading and lagging indicators of key processes, while performing data profiling to identify anomalies
• Using business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current trends or future projections
• Designing new data collection models to better collect information, and/or develop protocols on how to best filter, segregate, group and collate data for different purposes
• Compiling post processed data into dashboards or executive level summaries to support actionable recommendations
• Generating consistent monthly and quarterly reports for review by executives, managers, operative resources, and other stakeholders
• Developing positive relationships and work closely with Engineering Platform Leaders to enable decision making
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Master Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
• Have significant experience in business intelligence contexts
• Be able to collect and compile relevant data.
• Be able to define and building metrics, performing business analysis, and quantifying decisions through data utilization
• Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
• Be fluent in spoken and written English.
• Be excellent in interpersonal communication, facilitation & influence, written and verbal communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.