Skills: Document Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Reading, England, United Kingdom
Wood is currently seeking a full-time Senior Document Controller to work on Safaniyah and Manifa Project DBSP seconded to the client PMT team. In this role you will manage documents and maintaining records in line with Client PMT project requirements and ensuring that all documentation is processed in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ensure that all technical project drawings and documentation are received, checked, accurately recorded and distributed as instructed.
- Track and expedite comment returns to the contractor
- Maintain a record of project technical documents and correspondence as required.
- Assist with the production of reports as required, and regular exception reports for Management team use
Skills / Qualifications
- Appropriate Document Control experience
- Ensure responses to /from contractor are handled efficiently to ensure comment deadlines are met
- A proven track record in engineering and construction of refinery, oil & gas, petrochemical or similar facilities
- A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
- Good attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good experience with database systems and spreadsheets
- Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious
- Relevant technical understanding to carry out Document Control activities to communicate with and influence those in the project and client teams
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.