Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
As a Sr Financial Analyst with our Water Technologies division, you'll play a critical role supporting our North America Projects line of business with aproximately $300mm in revenue. You'll partner with operations leaders and regional finance teams to support detailed monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. It's a big role with excellent exposure to complex business operations in a high-growth area. There's a lot to learn and this is a fantastic growth opportunity. If you like the idea of working with a company that's doing big things in the environmental services space, here's more!
• Financial support for the NAM Projects business unit (Annual sales: $270-300MM) to include: monthly financial closing; estimates; variance analysis; financial reporting and account reconciliations
• Partner with operating management teams on a proactive basis to provide insight and support in decision making when driving financial commitments, productivity and simplification initiatives within the business unit
• FP&A activities; analysis on trends, pacing to monthly, quartely targets, drive business KPI's on liquidation, SG&A targets and Indirect cost
• Support, drive total Cash/CFOA planning at LE level and business unit level
• Advance simplification initiatives to streamline routines and procedures and drive overall process improvement within the role
• Help commercial and operations to build deal strategy and properly structure complex deals
• Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations, including proper application of global revenue recognition policy and order recognition policy
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent, or MBA (or equivalent)
• 5+ years Finance/Account Experience
Other Useful Skills & Abilities:
• Good analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills. FP&A experience strongly preferred
• Previous project finance experience is helpful. Certified Public Accountant, CGA or CMA is a plus!
• Experience with SAP and advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Good team orientation and communication skills
• Passion for environmental stewardship!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!