Tomball, Texas, United States
Tomball, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design, supply and service a range of water systems for Power, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Pharma, Food & Beverage and to many more industrial segments through a product portfolio comprising of next-gen hardware and software solutions, designed to grow and adapt to meet changing customer needs.
Digital is a key strategic initiative for WTS, aiming to drive Industry 5.0 value for customers' fleet, such as Improved Asset Reliability, Benchmarking, Cost Productivity, Optimizing Energy, Water, Chemical usages, Tracking and managing associated greenhouse gas emissions and in turn helping the organization to meet its sustainability targets. WTS-Digital solutions offering comprises the leading industrial APM Platform, Controls, Remote solutions, Analytics and Machine learning portfolio supported 24/7 by the global domain experts at Service Reliability Centres (SRCs).
Graduate Rotational Program (GRP) is an exciting entry point for recent graduates with interest in the Water business, reporting into the global WTS-Digital organization. This program develops system thinking, technical problem-solving, commercial and leadership skills through hands-on opportunities. It is designed to provide in-depth exposure to SUEZ -WTS Digital product portfolio, ongoing pilots with key customers/3rd party solution providers, interaction with cross functional team/s, as well as integrated formal training, preparing new graduates for a wide variety of roles within the SUEZ WTS-Digital organization.
Delivering Industry 5.0 value at an enterprise/Key Account level requires a clear understanding of the KPIs by Industry, customers' willingness-to-pay as well as Capability-to-pay and if WTS-Digital has the right product/solution offerings, packaged and delivered at the right cost/price that shall enable a win-win deal for the business as well its customers.
If you enjoy learning multiple new software tools/technologies/platforms, develop a good understanding about them (cost, price, margin, value) and then propose a multi-tiered product/solution offerings at various cost and price structures, helping customer make the data-driven decisions, and all this is while keeping sustainability goals green, this role is for you.
Our goal for this program is to help the successful candidate:
- Digital Sales Engineer defines the Art-of-Commercial-Possibilities for digital products.
- Industry play books for key segments. Understand and articulate the water/process loop for each, its current value $ for WTS and the potential upsell $ opportunity in near to midterm.
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership to develop sales opportunities from early customer discovery sessions.
- Work with Sales/Product team to propose and operationalize multi-tiered solution offering, associated "value stack", Cost & pricing, In alignment with customer requirements.
- Maintain detailed cost, pricing, margin, value stack catalogue for Digital products/solutions by industry segments.
- Participate in discussions with 3rd party vendors/partners as needed to leverage market existing solutions for faster time-to-value.
- Assist sales team in embedding the solutions into appropriate deal structures.
- Prepare presentations for customers and sales personnel, supporting the deal process.
- Visit key customers to support specific solutions, negotiations or competitive situations.
- Evaluate competitor's product, assess their go to market strategy and potential profitability and pass the "new development" leads to Product management team.
- Scenario planning. Establish the "price/profitability constraints" for specific solution scenario, educate the product team as they build a new product/solution.
- Interact with Marketing Director to maintain a high level of customer awareness of product.
- Interact with sales and marketing team to run a campaign for incremental sales $
- Conduct effective communication from mid to senior level management of key customers and partners and maintain a high profile with the business and project community to establish WTS's credentials as a reputable business partner.
- Prepare, present and participate in Business Reviews.
Please note that our preferred location for this role is either Trevose PA or Tomball TX. Candidates from other locations will be considered.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Finance from an accredited university or college
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal communication, facilitation, presentation and collaboration; Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & organize work, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Industrial water treatment/ processing technologies
- Prior Pre-Sales/Sales, deal-process.
- Experience/ familiarity with IoT, Digital space.
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for available jobs in a more accessible format.
Nearest Major Market: Houston