Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Instrumentation with suitable experience in the oil & gas / petrochemical industry.
The candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision and report to the lead engineer / Chief engineer or HOD. The activities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Instrument Index from P&ID's using SPI Instrument Index Module and / or MS-Excel
- Understanding of international standards
- I / O List Preparation
- Preparation of Data Sheet for various Instruments including sizing calculations
- Preparation of Wiring Diagram & loop Drawing, Hook-up (Installation Detail)
- Conversant in PDS 3D Modeling to guide designers in preparation of Instrument Location Plan Drawing, Fire & Gas Detection layout, Block Diagram, Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layout etc.
- Development of Level Sketches, other hook up drawings, and estimation of MTOs etc.
- Design and detailed engineering for DCS, PLC and F&G Systems (Preferred)
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. / B.Tech (Instrumentation)
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.