Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nailsea, United Kingdom
Are you Seeking your next move in Electronics Procurement and Supply Chain? Do you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities?
Join our innovative team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading sub-sea production systems for the Oil and Gas market for off-shore facilities.
Partner with the best
As a Procurement Specialist you will manage the buying process for a given set of goods. You will apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
As a Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Managing PO, from RFQ (request for quote), negotiation, PO placement, maintenance and follow up/fulfillment. Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution. Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leading small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete with results/impact typically occurring 2-12 months after the event
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BSc or MSc from an accredited university or college (or a diploma / GED with proven experience in purchasing)
- Have significant experience in a Technical Buyer position within the electronics / PCB space.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as established interpersonal and leadership skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.