Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
Skills: Mud Logging
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
Do you relish the prospect of working in the digitization innovation industry?
Would you like to be in a team managing remote sites globally?
Join our excellent remote drilling team!
Our remote drilling team is responsible for real-time support to our global customers. This includes controlling remote jobs, technical support and other service requests. The team is always looking for further improvements in processes, procedures and ways of working.
Partner with the best
As part of 24/7 Remote Operations Team you will provide real-time Data Engineer monitoring support for the Surface Logging Services (SLS) product portfolio and associated software. With the goals to prevent/minimize non-productive time for customers and provide the service delivery. The position is currently limited to an 18-months duration starting in Q4 2022.
As a Remote Professional - SLS, you will be responsible for:
- Providing real-time monitoring support for the SLS (Mud Logging) product portfolio and associated software, in order to complete operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Collecting and ensure both surface and down-hole data is stored in the database and prepare required deliverables
- Participating in managing the job cycle activities to proactively impact service delivery
- Providing technical support for the assigned product portfolio and associated software when required
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies and compliance requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Bachelor studies in Petroleum Engineering, Geology or Earth Sciences and have 3 years of relevant experience
- Be able to work in a 24/7 service environment, based on an agreed shift schedule
- Have a solid background and knowledge across a broad range of mud and surface logging tools & services
- Have proven ability to recognize, analyze and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style.
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This is a shift based working pattern (two weeks on, two weeks off)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.