Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Beijing, China
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Join our Team!
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. Our team ensures that valves manufactured for safety systems are of the highest quality and standards.
Partner with the best
As a Field Solution Engineer, you'll play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading preventative and remedial maintenance activities, collaborating to solve issues and ensure safe, compliant maintenance services are delivered. Continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers and influence the operational year plan.
As a Field Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Performing Installation, repairing and maintaining of valves equipment at customer site.
- Troubleshooting the control valves and safety valves problem on site or remotely and providing root cause analysis.
- Performing in-house repairs in local manufactory.
- Performing any field service and creating oriented sales opportunities and maintaining a confident customer relationship for the company.
- Providing technical support to or working with local channels for customer issues or sales opportunities.
- Communicating with local or oversea manufactories about the customer issues.
- Making pre-job planning package prior to deployment to site.
- Submitting detailed service reports and expense reports and performing administrative functions relating to billing and records.
- Complying with all applicable compliance, quality, environmental, health and safety regulations.
Fuel your passion:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Mechanical Engineering Diploma or equivalent.
- Have more than 5 years work experience in Petrochemical or Refining field.
- Familiar with machining and assembly process, also have good product knowledge of fitter and tools.
- Have good relationship with customers to solve field problems and satisfy customers.
- Have good written and spoken English communication skills.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.