Tomball, Texas, United States
Tomball, Texas, United States
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States
As the Vice President for the North American (NAM) Chemical & Monitoring Solutions (CMS) business (Energy services vertical), you will be responsible for driving both sales and earnings (EBIT) while providing strategic direction and operational rigor to the commercial team (account managers, field service representatives, technical consultants). You will be responsible for defining a commercial strategy that aligns with business direction and outline tactical steps that allow seamless execution of the strategy. The Energy Services vertical represents over $250M of sales in NAM and consists of the following industry segments: Refining, Petrochemical, Chemical Processing and Upstream Oil & Gas exploration, production and transportation.
- Responsible for profitable market share growth of the business in the above-mentioned industry segments, particularly in our core business of industrial utilities (cooling, boiler, wastewater and membrane process treatment services) and refining and petrochemical process.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and daily management of the Industrial and Institutional business segment commercial team.
- Develop and drive the strategic growth vision and objectives, including leading and participating in essential operating rhythms and processes as a member of the NAM Water Technologies & Solutions leadership team
- Develop and monitor the regional plans and budgets and provide leadership in the execution of regional operating plans to support the business strategy
- Oversee smooth functioning of integrative business processes within the region and drive operational rigor, commercial intensity and service excellence within the team. Create a culture of customer centricity built on best practices such as documented value generation, industry and application knowledge and expertise and humility and empathy for the customer
- Create a winning culture by building out a team that takes pride in winning and staying ahead of the competition
- Consolidate business data, perform analysis, make recommendations, and assure implementation to support region objectives; consolidate long-range forecasts for the region
- Monitor process, analyze data, and recommend business strategies to minimize cost of programs
- Design, develop, implement, and institutionalize process improvements, focusing on enhanced transactional quality consistent with objectives
- Create processes to seek new and / or additional income / business development opportunities
- Coach, mentor, develop, and manage performance of staff in support of profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate would possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 15 years industry experience in sales functions
- At least 8+ years of operational experience, especially in business analysis and forecasting
- Sales experience in similar Industry or/and in business with similar customer base
In addition to the above, we are looking for someone who demonstrates the following:
- Excellent Customer Focus - Engages customer, serves as executive sponsor/driver of key customer relationships, shows commitment to customer success and possesses an acute awareness and understanding of market trends.
- Engaged Leader - believes in getting to know people, provides feedback proactively and helps others be successful
- Commitment to succeed - self-driven, with positive energy, dedication, and a competitive drive to succeed and win
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Conceptual proactive thinker with a demonstrated ability to think outside the box. Ability to identify a problem, obstacle or opportunity and take necessary actions to resolve a problem.
- Commitment to execution - detail oriented and takes a planned, thoughtful and structured approach
- Good communication skills - ability to deliver a variety of strategic, developmental and operational messages internally and externally
- Excellent service ethic - Exceptional focus on making our customers successful by ensuring that our field sales and service representatives are focused on identifying and solving customer problems
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.