Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
As directed by Operations Manager, coordinate the personnel allocation/utilization as required to support the specific job activities not covered or within the present skills and knowledge of Global Mobility.
- In conjunction with Global Mobility, locates personnel as required to man specific Subsea Robotics and OPG offshore activities outside of the normal day to day support requirements.
- Coordinates with Training to identify and provide all offshore personnel training, regulatory compliance and competency.
- Organizes teams in support of operational excellence ini tiatives as directed by Operations Manager .
- Participates in all HSE, Quality and Operational Excellence initiatives .
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities .
Qualifications (Requires Regional Variance)
- Previous Oilfield experience to include at least one year of personnel logistics experience.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
BS or BA Degree
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.