Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
As directed by Operations Manager, coordinate the personnel allocation/utilization as required to support the specific job activities not covered or within the present skills and knowledge of Global Mobility. Assist in managing the overall field support staff with the Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In conjunction with Global Mobility, allocates personnel as required to man all Subsea Robotics and OPG offshore activities outside of the day to day activities.
- Assist Operations Manager in evaluations of the field support staff.
- In conjunction with Global Mobility, ensures field personnel have a clear and effective journey management plan, managing the journey stages along the way and reacting in a timely manner to any variations.
- Coordinates with training to identify all offshore personnel training, regulatory compliance and competency.
- Organizes teams in support of operational excellence ini tiatives as directed by Operations Manager .
- Participates in all HSE, Quality and Operational Excellence initiatives .
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) .
- Two years Oilfield experience to include at least one year of personnel logistics experience.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor or Arts Degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of department's policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
The position will be Hybrid - Remote work until our return to the office post-pandemic. Applicants are expected to be able to travel to the office as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.