Skills: Supply & Distribution
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States
- Promote and adhere to a culture of safety and integrity in all aspects of our business.
- Develop and implement a robust commercial strategy to grow market share across all industry segments within designated geography.
- Drive commercial intensity by working with the teams to develop authentic deal pipelines and close key deals in timely fashion, tracked and measured in Salesforce.com.
- Establish operating rhythm rigor for the NAM team including a monthly team review.
- Be a role model for customer intimacy and establish regular rhythms to connect with key economic buyers and technical decision makers, leveraging an established industry network.
- Drive account management and service excellence best practices across the organization
- Research, identify and define market and product application opportunities for specific customers, and develop support strategies to engage key customer subject matter experts in conjunction with the field to capture identified sales opportunities.
- Provide on-the-job product and sales training as required, including identifying training and reference materials needed for field sales training programs.
- Lead a world-class team of technical consultants and application experts that can trouble-shoot and solve the toughest customer problems while protecting our installed base by ensuring a competitive cost to treat. Coach the team to be both the product line and application experts
- Maintain C- level relationships with key influencers in corporate accounts, EPC's and
- Develop and execute commercialization plans to successfully bring new solution and commercial models to the market by working seamlessly with the solution architect and development teams
- Work closely to align remote monitoring and diagnostics into the product portfolio to add value to the customer, increase profitability and product differentiation.
- A core contributor to the ideation and innovation pipeline.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science or Marketing
- Minimum 15 years of relevant sales, product management or marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales, application or marketing experience in the water treatment industry
OTHER USEFUL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- MBA highly preferred
- Experience directly managing a product line
- Experience working with diverse, global teams
- Commercial experience, leading a P&L, in a product/services chemical business
- Multi-lingual skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross functional customer focused team that can ask, listen and learn to define problems and deliver enhanced value to the customer
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a diverse world class team that is regarded as best in class by our customers and their subject matter experts
- Proven ability to drive an execution plan that relies on strong process and project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Evidence of influencing customer subject matter experts such that they see WTS as a market leader and technical experts of choice for refining and midstream industry solutions
- Proven success in developing and leveraging global cross-functional and cross-business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Willing and able to participate in frequent travel across the Americas
- Good understanding of WTS products, services, technologies and applications.
- Ability to adhere to high ethical values
- Executive presence including calm perseverance in challenging or frustrating circumstances
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.