Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenai, Alaska, United States
- Under broad direction, utilizes expertise in specific aspects of a Product Service Lines' (PSL) technology and services portfolio to educate Customers, Operations, and Business Development (BD) on features, advantages, and benefits of the PSL solution offerings
- Under broad direction, the Technical Sales Advisor is accountable for Delivery Execution
- This entails utilizing a detailed knowledge base of specific sub-PSL products, services, and solutions in order to identify technical needs of customers through product knowledge and geographic understanding of challenges, aid the BD organization in pursuit of work through customer interaction and internal/external workshops, provide technical recommendations to BD for proposal preparation regarding solution up-sell, and aid operations and BD in the diagnosis and communication of solutions delivery issues
- Technical Sales Advisors help establish the strategic direction in the work area through clear understanding of the local customer's business drivers and technical challenges and are responsible for identifying and executing up-sell (POP Plan) strategies within a geography of responsibility
- Maintains an overview of the external market and Halliburton's marketing strategies by collaborating with the PSL, Region/Country Business Development, Account and Tech Teams to identify opportunities to grow profitable revenue and maintain awareness of the technology available from the PSL
- Provides input to PSL technology project priorities through the understanding of the market, customer's needs, and technology gaps within the geographic customer base
- Executes tactical action plans as set by Country management team
- Must possess thorough understanding of the supported sub-PSL's technology and broad understanding of the associated development tools
- Understands and promotes the PSL's quality directives and ensures that completion or workover operations are performed in a consistent manner in compliance with all HSE and OE policies and best practices
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in energy services industry, preferably as a field professional
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Technical Sales Advisor , Senior Technical Sales Advisor up to the Principal Technical Sales Advisor
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
53205 Samuel Ave , Kenai , Alaska , 99611 , United States
Requisition Number: 143800
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.