Skills: Construction Engineer, Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
IRC219624 - CONSTRUCTION MANAGER FRANCE & SPAIN
At Eni, we are looking for a Constriction Manager France and Spain within Plenitude in Madrid, Spain. You will be responsible for incorporating a Construction Manager for the execution phase of the projects, mainly in France. Reporting to the Head of Execution, he/she will be overseeing, supervising and managing the construction of photovoltaic plants executed by Plenitude Renewables.
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project, integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Plenitude is currently seeking to grow its Strategy & Pricing team in Cantabria, by hiring a Data Analyst.
As a member of the Development Project Manager & Services Team at Plenitude you will be responsible for:
- During the Project Development phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the following:
- Preparation of the necessary technical documentation for the Request for Proposals (EPC / O&M contractor selection)
- Assessment of technical/economic proposals for the execution of photovoltaic plants
- Technical evaluations of design documents related to, for example, construction times, costs and methods
- During the Project Execution phase, ensure the following activities:
- Coordinating of the different contracts for the supply of materials, services and works (for example, project management service contracts, EPC contracts, main equipment supply contracts, etc.)
- Coordinating with Owner Engineer for the verification of the project's technical documentation (electrical and mechanical calculations, technical specifications, construction plans, construction and start-up procedures, etc.)
- Monitoring and updating of required permits, authorizations and licenses
- Comprehensive management of construction works (deadlines, costs, qualities, tests, guarantees...etc) with special reference to the identification of critical activities and risks and the implementation of related mitigation actions
- Comprehensive management of work monitoring meetings and Project Reporting
- Coordinating with HSE departments for compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Organizing of all the documentation required in the legalization/authorization process of both the photovoltaic plant and the connection infrastructure, as requested by the authorities or the network operator.
- Relationship with the Grid Operator and with other institutions involved in the execution of the photovoltaic plants (municipalities, control and certification bodies, public administration, etc.)
- T echnical and regulatory updates on the best practices in the sector
- During the O&M and Asset Management phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the preparation and completion of the correct and complete handover process of the photovoltaic plant with the Operations team.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in the photovoltaic solar energy sector, of which 5 years in the construction of photovoltaic power plants in France
- Advanced handling of PVSYST, AUTOCAD and GOOGLE EARTH, MS PROJECT, MS Teams. Basic computing at the OFFICE package level.
- Advanced knowledge of high and low voltage electricity
- Advanced knowledge of French and English at the level of oral and written communication. Responsible person, with initiative, goal-oriented, leadership capacity and communication and teamwork skills.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.
Madrid, Spain. You will also be required to travel to France for projects.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.