Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior in-house Lawyer within Plenitude in Madrid, Spain. You will be responsible for supporting and advising the different teams (development/construction/operation) on all legal matters arising out of the business of the company, both in France and in Spain.
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project, integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Plenitude is currently seeking to grow its Strategy & Pricing team in Cantabria, by hiring a Data Analyst.
As a member of the Legal Affairs Team at Plenitude will be responsible for:
- Development :
- Drafting and negotiation of land lease agreements
- Tenders for grid access
- Permits and licenses
- Environmental compensation agreements
- MoUs/Corporate agreements
- Service/Consulting agreements
- Construction :
- Drafting and negotiation of EPC and O&M contracts,
- Project finance documents
- Operation : following up of contingencies arising in the course of the operation.
- Corporate : secretarial services of the companies of the group, attend BoD and Shareholders meetings and draft the minutes, documentation related to mergers, incorporations, share capital increases...
- Regulatory : following up regulations both in France and Spain affecting our sector, liaise with HQ's regulatory teams in this regard, prepare reports and analysis of new regulations,
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Bilingual (French/Spanish) experienced lawyer qualified both in France and Spain (double law degree from Sorbonne/Completeness Universities or equivalents) or substantial working experience in both countries
- Previous experience in-house or in law firms in the energy, infrastructure/construction or industrial sectors
- Spanish: bilingual/native or C2
- French: bilingual/native or C2
- English: B2
- good negotiation skills
- Ability to draft contracts in both French and Spanish
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.