Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
At Eni, we are looking for Solar Project Manager France within Plenitude in Madrid, Spian. You will be responsible for focusing on developing ground-mounted PV plant projects in France, within the Business Development department, reporting to the Head of Business Development of France:
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project, integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Plenitude is currently seeking to grow its Strategy & Pricing team in Cantabria, by hiring a Data Analyst.
As a member of the Development Project Manager & Services Team at Plenitude you will be responsible for:
- All round project development: validation of the lands identified by the sourcing team, permitting (obtain all necessary authorization to build and operate the PV plant),
- Management of project stakeholders' relationship including landowners, local municipalities, DDT, DREAL, SDIS, etc. Competitive tenders' preparation and offer submission (AO CRE and any other tenders)
- Coordinating with the Business development team located in France in charge of sourcing the land (land validation, negotiation support, commercial offers, etc.)
- Finance Department (projects' business plan, budget and cash needs follow-up, etc.)
- Engineering team (layouts, PV Systs, construction RfPs, etc.)
- Construction execution team (all development related issues during construction).
- Setting up data rooms and due diligences Q&A with financial partners.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Previous experience in the Renewables sector (solar/ wind).
- Master's degree in engineering or management or French "Grande Ecole" degree, interested in technical topics and keen to develop project management skills.
- Dynamic, autonomous, thorough and operation oriented, you wish to take part in the development of a fast-growing company in an international environment.
- Good command of Microsoft office tools.
- French native, good proficiency in Spanish and English.
Madrid, Spain. Sometimes you may be required to travel to France.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.