Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Reliability Engineer
Other Skills: API 510/570 certificates, experience of conducting CUI inspections, experience of GE APM, NDT experience including UT, MPI, and MT
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Canada
Vysus Group is a leading engineering and technical consultancy offering specialist asset performance, risk management and project management expertise across complex industrial assets, energy assets (oil and gas, nuclear, renewables), the energy transition, rail and road.
Vysus Americas Inc. is seeking an RBI Specialist with API certifications (510/570) to provide contract support for clients in and around the Alberta province.
RBI/API inspector required for projects located in Calgary office. Suitably qualified inspectors with relevant certification i.e. API 510, 570 and industry experience is required to support various critical ongoing and future projects including RBI software support, routine inspections and turnaround support.
- Implement and evergreen GE APM and other RBI software
- Conduct Systemization & Circuitization
- Conduct API 510/570 (and possibly 653) Inspections
- Generate progress reports
- Manage the NDE teams
- Conduct Anomaly assessment and categorisation
- Carry out third party inspection of completed fabric maintenance repairs
- Conduct CUI inspections
- Carry out Field Sketching
You will need
- Experience of risk-based inspection
- Familiar with Mechanical Integrity software's such as GE APM, PCMS, RBMI and LR AllAssetsTM
- Relevant NDT experience including UT, MPI, and MT
- Single or multiple API qualifications i.e. API 510/570/653/580/598, etc.
- Experience with Inspection isometrics and Field Sketching
- Management of turnaround activities including coordination of inspection teams/scaffolding requirements
- Effective communicator
- Analytical, good attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic individual
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Current TWIC/Basic Safety preferred
- Willingness to partake in new technologies and test application
Our core values
We are trusted advisors. Independence and integrity are core to our approach to deliver innovative advice and proven solutions, in full consideration of all stakeholders, safety and the environment.
We build strong relationships with our clients, partners and key stakeholders, working collaboratively and aligning our objectives to maximise performance and outcomes.
We are passionate in our commitment to delivering excellence with everything we do, driven to go above and beyond, seeking new knowledge and challenging the status quo. We fully recognise the power of diversity, in all its forms, to benefit our business, clients and our talented employees.