Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6-12 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
This role is due to start in April 2021
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
- Learning about the technical engineering support from laboratory for the field operations, by testing oil well cements and materials according to specification.
- HSE Induction to familiarize the trainees on Baker Hughes Safety Standards
- Wellsite visits for monitoring and watching the execution phases
- Basic Field work, which includes sampling, field surveys, testing and troubleshooting activities.
- Support chemical field tests and field trials in UAE across various sites.
- Gaining hands on experience on certified high performing machines.
Fuel your passion
T o be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical or Electronics engineering, Chemical engineering or Chemistry.
- Be legally entitled to work in the UAE, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Be a high achiever and interested in a career in engineering.
- Graduated from your Bachelors' degree within the last 12 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required (Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply)
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.