Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Creative Services Associate with extensive experience sales & marketing background to work in our exciting new Proposals Shared Service Centre (PSSC).
The Creative Services Associate is required to work as part of the Global Creative Services team, participating
in a highly creative team environment which focuses on the development of solutions to support the delivery
of business objectives.
The primary objective of this role is to create engaging and effective designs within established processes,
policies and brand guidelines set by the function and under the guidance of the Creative Services Lead.
- Deliver creative design solutions from pre-assigned tasks working under guidance of the Lead to understand customer requirements
- Responsibility for delivery of assigned projects typically over a daily to weekly horizon
- Support supervisor as part of team on large scale projects (2/3 months) by delivering assigned
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with ideas and suggestions on designs
- Monitor and review workload on a daily and weekly basis, reporting any issues to supervision which will impact on delivery timescales and require intervention
- Understand how output will be measured by customer (eg. views, generated business), taking
advice and guidance from supervisor
- Work with internal clients as requested to deliver ad-hoc projects
- Collaborate with wider team to develop creative culture, there will be a requirement to share work with others and discuss areas for continuous improvement.
Skills / Qualifications
- HND in relevant media subject, demonstrate technical knowledge and use of equipment and software
- Degree preferred
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- No previous industry experience required
- Basic level relevant Adobe creative software
- Basic level Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint
- Some basic understanding of relevant production processes
- Providing creative media solutions to design problems using current technology
- Working as a collaborative team
- Creative thinking and problem solver
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Bring consistency to all assigned projects which fit with overall team objectives
- Well organised and excellent time management
- Interest and development of knowledge of new media and practices within creative services industry
- High level of personal integrity including confidentiality and compliance with business ethics, acting
openly and honestly
- Interpret customer requirements and translate/articulate a solution
- Follow functional processes, policies and brand guidelines
- Work globally, effective use of communication tools
- Establish relationships with functional peers, supervisors and managers
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.