Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Project Engineer within Dhamma Spain in Madrid, Spain . You will be responsible for seeking to strengthen its team in Madrid by incorporating a Senior Project Engineer reporting to the Head of Engineering & Project, to support the development, construction, and operation phases of the projects.
As a member of the Engineering Team at Dhamma Spain you will be responsible for:
- Engineering design and analysis to support Business Development, Execution and Asset Management teams;
- Liaise with engineering contractors during the design phase in order to ensure the design optimization, the compliance with local regulations, the submission of the required technical documentation;
- Conducting site feasibility assessments and manage local subcontractors for detailed geotechnical, topographical and other technical surveys;
- Supporting the Business Development team in the interface with developers, land owners, local authorities and Electrical System Operators in relation to technical matters and requirements;
- Supporting the Project Manager for the preparation of the decision support package required to achieve the final investment decision on the projects;
- Cooperating with the Project Manager and the procurement department for the preparation of the invitation to tender package and liaise with the engineering department in preparing the technical specification and for the technical bids evaluation;
- Support the Legal Department in the negotiation of EPC and O&M contracts;
- Ensuring the proper handover of the Engineering Package to the Construction Team and provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction;
- Supporting the Construction Team on technical issues with the relevant contractors and in the organization of the engineering activities during the Construction Phase;
- Participating in the projects' commissioning process by supporting the Construction Team in defining proper commissioning procedures and in elaborating the punch lists;
- Supporting O&M Team in developing PR and yield models, PR and availability calculations, and troubleshooting of technical issues that may appear during the operation of the Assets;
- Coordinating with the Asset Management team any necessary technical upgrades/retrofits to the Assets associated with regulatory changes or new Grid Operator requirements.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Electrical/Civil Engineering Degree with at previous experience in solar PV projects' design, preferably in Spain;
- Expertise in assessing the civil works required for the construction of a PV plant and the interconnection infrastructures will be an asset;
- MV/HV skills regarding interconnection infrastructures for PV plants;
- Proficiency level of English & Spanish language both spoken and written is required. Knowledge of French will be a plus;
- Deep knowledge of International Standards (IEC) applicable to PV sector and Spanish technical laws and regulations (in particular in relation to electrical grid interconnection procedures and codes);
- Advanced skills in AUTOCAD, PVSYST, GOOGLE EARTH;
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.