Skills: Process Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking Organizational Performance Advisors who will serve as management consultants in the Process Optimization and Change Management Division within the Organization Consulting Department.
The purpose of OCD's consulting services is to assist Company organizations with effectively achieving business goals, improving efficiency, and providing value-added solutions to solve and improve operations productivity. Projects will generally be high level in terms of impact and can be tactical as well as strategic.
The Process Optimization and Change Management Division provides corporate process improvement, transformation, and change management consulting services in diverse organizations throughout the Company.
Positions at this level require professionals with proven experience planning, leading, and providing training for process improvement (e.g. Lean and Six Sigma) and change management projects.
- Provide Lean/Six Sigma and Change Management consulting services, leadership, and training in situations where a high level of professional competence and business & operations experience are pre-requisites.
- Utilize excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate with individual contributors as well as executives.
- Build sound professional relationships with all levels of management as required to satisfactorily complete projects.
- Partner with key roles such as project managers, business analysts, and process improvement specialists to deliver business value for the customer.
- Coach managers and supervisors through process improvement and change initiatives and act as a liaison to connect relevant parties and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with considerable independence to complete projects and ability to work interdependently within a group setting. Lead or assist with data collection, management, and analysis.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in meetings with a broad range of stakeholders that often includes Project Managers, Business Analysts, and senior leadership to coordinate process improvement efforts.
- Develop and deliver process improvement methodology training for Lean and/or Six Sigma projects.
- Document definitions and attributes of current processes using visual diagrams, process models, process maps, or other tools as appropriate.
- Design, lead, and/or contribute to process improvement projects/initiatives through planning, assessment, diagnosis, design, and implementation at various levels.
- Apply a structured Change Management approach and methodology for.
- Support the development of actionable and targeted Change Management plans to address the people impacts of change due to process improvement and/or technology implementation. Provide significant input in the development of communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, stakeholder assessments, training plans, and resistance management plans.
- Willing to travel throughout the Kingdom to various job sites as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university recognized by Saudi Aramco. A Master's degree is preferable but not essential.
- At least 10 years of actual experience planning and leading process improvement and/or transformation projects as either a practitioner or as an internal or external management consultant.
- Certification as a Black Belt or Master Black Belt with recent demonstrated experience is required. Experience with or certification in Change Management is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Belt
- Lean Master
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.