Skills: HR - General, Logistics Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Project Resourcing Specialist I is responsible for mobilizing the rotator population using the following approach: right person, right job, right place, and right time at the lowest possible cost. This will require collaboration across existing stakeholders within Service Lines, HR, Global Mobility, and Tax as well as maintaining a close partnership with business leaders across Oceaneering. In addition, the individual will be responsible for sourcing the best and most cost-effective talent to any location globally regardless of home location/region.
The Project Resourcing Specialist I will have a broad knowledge of project resourcing and will be able to explain published policies and procedures. They would also be expected to solve simple problems as well as complex issues with guidance and supervision.
- Review project and personnel requirements with Operations and ensure optimal crews are selected, project deadlines are met, and skill sets match project requirements.
- Ensure crews are compliant with relevant medical, training, and other client/ location specific requirements.
- Communicate mobilization/ demobilization details with personnel and the client, including completing client-required forms, where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel schedules through GM applications and other Operations' systems where required.
- Ensure Letters of Assignment (LOA) are issued where regionally applicable.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, Operations, and rotational employees.
- Collaborate with global Resourcing Teams to provide global support as needed.
- Participate in on-call schedule to provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for rotational employees where regionally applicable.
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting, and providing management information as required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent and/or combined education and experience.
- 1-2 years Project Resourcing experience.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.