Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Leicester, England, United Kingdom
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Druck, a Baker Hughes business, delivers world-class expertise, excellence and reliability in the toughest environments. Druck's pressure sensors and test and calibration instruments provide our customers with the highest performance, stability, quality, accuracy, and quickest response in any environment. What began in 1972 as a small business in Leicester, UK has grown into a global pressure-measurement business recognized as a world leader serving a wide range of applications for customers in more than 70 countries.
As an Inventory & Supply Analyst you will take day to day responsibility for the management and reporting of the Leicester site inventory and work in partnership with the Sales and Operational Planning process to ensure that the Druck inventory is optimised for Customer demand.
Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting to and working in close collaboration with the Materials Manager you will be responsible for: -
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the site inventory, root cause analysis of issues, companywide material obsolescence, disposal process and supporting the planning team to review and optimise inventory levels,
- Reducing the number of days stock is held to achieve appropriate inventory levels supporting our Customers' needs
- Improving inventory accuracy of WIP/Shop floor stock through management of weekly cycle counting across all areas
- Working with the Planning Manager on inventory related aspects of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects and delivery of new product to Customer request dates
- Working with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Leader and Materials Manager to drive achievable demand and supply plans through proactive involvement with the Commercial process
- Collaborate with Druck facilities, Service Centers and Sales offices across the world to optimise inventory where required, understanding the interplay and the movement of goods around the business
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Have exposure to or a good understanding of all aspects of the supply chain including raw materials, production, logistics and lean manufacturing
- Show acute attention to detail and accuracy in your approach and demonstrate finely tuned analytical and concise numerical skills
- Be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel with experience of using SAP
- Be a motivated, organised and flexible individual with a collaborative 'can do' attitude
- Show clear and agile communication skills and be able to engage with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Have an ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise workload and respond to urgent requirements in a timely manner
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.