Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Mechanic, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group are looking to recruit a Senior Service Mechanic to join our team in Houston.
The primary purpose of the role is to perform crane field service, and act as Company Representative for the crane product line. Will assist in training of A, B & C level mechanics.
• Inspect, troubleshoot and repair cranes - hydraulic or hydraulic and electric.
• Ability to completely overhaul winches, valves, diesel engines and hydraulic components.
• Carry out preventative maintenance program for offshore cranes.
• Ability to perform a technical and economic assessment and review for purpose of refurbishment and/or new equipment sales.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Extensive relevant experience.
• Must have mechanical, hydraulic and diesel experience.
• Must know proper crane rigging procedures.
• Able to perform tasks independently without supervision.
• Must have thorough knowledge of API2C and RP2D and 9A Specifications.