Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
What if you could contribute to the digitalisation and Information Management at Wood UK? You could join our growing Information Solutions team in different projects across the world unlocking solutions to the new challenges of the future.
Wood has a long established and evolving business delivering environmental consultancy and advice to clients within the UK and worldwide. This role will sit within our Advisory Services team, supporting Wood Projects by ensuring all information produced and exchanged is in accordance with the company's document lifecycle procedures. By developing a good understanding of client information management procedures and identifying potential gaps and improvements, whilst implementing solutions across both process and technology, there will be an opportunity for you to engage with and lead projects.
Do you have knowledge of ISO19650 and BS/PAS1192 Common Data Environment best practice, process and procedures? Can you demonstrate any abilities in system support, process creation, or knowledge of functionality of systems for example SharePoint & ProjectWise or other EDMS systems. If so, we are recruiting for an Information Management Assistant with 1 to 5 years of experience to join our Information Solutions Team at Wood with a particular focus on supporting projects in using common data environments. The role will involve providing Information Management Services to Client and Information Management teams. You will also support initiation of a standard Common Data Environment Template development, and deployment onto major infrastructure and industry projects throughout the business.
A typical working week for this role will consist of the following:
- Support the management of the Common Data Environment (CDE) and the project templates
- Promote adoption of Information Management and Quality processes and procedures
- Maintain Change Management of CDE templates
- Support Continuous Improvement/development of the CDE
- Support provision of a training programme and ongoing coaching for all users of the CDE
- Assist in the maintenance and development of processes, procedures and systems
- Monitor and pursue compliance with business processes, procedures and schedule
- Management of all files/documentation produced within designated projects
- Managing the delivery of an efficient and effective information handover between phases in the development lifecycle
- Support in Quality assurance audits of documentation and files produced in compliance with the processes and procedures
- Controlling templates available for use within given projects
- Supporting project managers develop and maintain documentation
- Defining file/data migrations processes and utilisation of the same
- Compilation and issue of status reports to the management teams
Join #TeamWood, you belong here
You will join an enthusiastic and supportive team and will experience a challenging and fulfilling working environment. There are significant opportunities for ongoing and structured career development within the Information Solutions field and across Wood's wider Resilient Environment International consultancy business.
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of quality compliance and document control
- Systematic, disciplined approach to working with a strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to follow process
- Effective & appropriate communication skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Knowledge of Information Management methodologies
- Experience providing training and on-going coaching of personnel
- A minimum of A-level Education or equivalent experience
- Able to work in a pressured environment, in isolation or as a team
- Previous experience in using and supporting other users with use of EDMS / CDE systems (including SharePoint & ProjectWise)
- Previous experience within Data or Document management
At Wood we also value Qualifications in addition to experience
- Higher / Tertiary Qualifications
- Appropriate BIM, CAD, Data, Project Management qualifications or certificates
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.