Conroe, Texas, United States
Conroe, Texas, United States
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Conroe, Texas, United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of Operations leadership, the Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work site or geographic location.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Provides oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that at a minimum meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties are likely.
- Provides technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Requires an Undergraduate Degree in a HSE related field, Science, or Engineering and three years of experience in Oil & Gas, or Manufacturing.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including HSE Tech Professional or Senior HSE Tech Professional.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 134496
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.