Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Wood in Singapore is recruiting for a Process Engineers at various levels. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Process operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional & global projects in offering our services through a global talent pool.
Overview / Responsibilities
n accordance with Company and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Carry out work in accordance with project requirements including guidelines and procedures
- Provision of process engineering services to projects as assigned, including;
- Process flow diagrams and P&ID's
- Process engineering calculations and simulation
- Design survey and assessments of existing process/equipment
- Feasibility and Optioneering Studies
- Hazard Identification Studies (e.g. HAZOP, FMEA etc)
- Communicate effectively within a multidiscipline design team in addition to Client and Supply Chain representatives to ensure project requirements and expectations are met
- Ensure all technical documents and data are prepared and structured in accordance with relevant design codes, standards and legislation
- Ensure the design satisfies all operational and safety requirements
- Check and verify engineering documents in line with the technical and quality plan.
- Ensure that the work output of assigned staff complies with the relevant procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables on time to meet project deadlines
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements
- Producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe
- Interact with other engineering disciplines and project as required for preparing the process deliverables
- Carry out the activities as required and assigned related to standardisation tool development & procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree, B.E or B.Tech Chemical Eng. or Process Engineering Experience with a different branch specialization with 3 - 10 years of experience in Process design engineering, working at various levels of an engineering project starting from Concept study, Pre FEED, FEED and EPC (Greenfield / Revamp projects)
- Experience from Refinery, Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemical, Chemical will be an advantage
- Experience in Preparation of Design Basis, Basic simulation, PFD & HMB, P&ID, Equipment sizing and generation of process data sheets for equipment and instruments, Hydraulic calculations, Relief & Flare Calculations
- Hands on experience in the use of technical software like, HYSYS, PRO-II, AspenPlus, Flaresim, Flarenet, Pipenet will be an advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.