Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Subsea Engineering, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Coordinates and oversees Testing & Subsea Data Acquisition Services (DAS) product service line (PSL) work at the well site for global operations, providing excellent customer relations at the worksite during well testing or other type operations.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for the Company's other products and service and communicates information to Service Coordinator or appropriate Company staff.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of his/her subordinates providing on- the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
- Promotes HES Process Improvement Initiatives (PII) within the assigned Country or Natural Work Area (NWA).
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Mentors and trains lower level Service Specialists in areas of expertise. Will be required to become a dedicated Assessor for junior DAS personnel.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Leads by example. Coaches individuals for better performance and promotes high morale.
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma or similar education and 1 year of experience as Service Specialist I-DAS or 5 years of Data Acquisition Services experience including the role as a supervisor.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must posses execellent knowledge of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes. Must be capable of navigating/utilizing HMS, iLearn and Competency sites on HalWorld.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for the Service Operator II - DAS. Should be fully knowledgeable in most aspects of Testing & Subsea DAS service line in the local area.
- Skilled at planning and organizing jobs. Ability to communicate with team and customer to affect knowledge transfer relate to job plans, calculations, well parameters, specific hazards, environmental issues, quality service, equipment, etc. related to the job.
- Math and computer skills required.
- Ability to discuss future work opportunities with customer required.
- Must be able to explain the local HMS process for Prepare Resources.
- Must be able to use Correction, Prevention and Improvement (CPI) System to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement.
- Must have completed supervisory training.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Service Supervisor I - III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 139407
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.