Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tianjin, China
1. Perform Supplier audits and "due diligence" as required per certification requirements and/or various business needs.
2. Qualify both FAS and production parts of machining, casting and forging components in a timely manner.
3. Support supplier to develop ITP (inspection test plan) for important parts and ensure supplier follow it with proper inspection gauges and correct inspection method.
4. Verify the effectiveness of supplier inspection data book (including First Article Inspection / ITP reports, MTR, heat treatment records and third part inspection report or certification etc.)
5. Lead risk assessments and create product quality control plans with suppliers.
6. Analyze and respond to Customer complaint reports, and NCR (Non conformance reports), CAR(Corrective action reports), as it pertains to supplier conditions.
7. Work with sourcing engineer on supplier development activities to develop and proactively initiate process improvement projects with supplier on quality, delivery, and cost.
8. Must comply with applicable Halliburton quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Material Engineering.
2. Machining- Oilfield services or oil and gas industry experience highly desirable. Other heavy manufacturing industries including Aerospace and Defense, Shipbuilding, Power Generation preferred.
3. Experience in machined component manufacturing processes (turning, milling, boring, gun drilling) with CNC and manual equipment required. Other special processes, welding, painting, coating, NDE preferred.
4. Familiarity with design engineering as well as manufacturing systems with 2-5 years of experience with process improvement, quality auditing/inspection, and manufacturing supplier development.
5. Excellent organizational, facilitation, sourcing project management and team building skills.
6. Be able and willing to travel to meet business needs.
7. Be proficient in both spoken and written English.
8. Be proficient in use of MS Office applications.
9. Six Sigma Black Belt and/or Certified Quality Engineer certification preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
No. 160 Dongting Road, TEDA, Tianjin, Tianjin, 300457, China
Requisition Number: 138069
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.