Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wood is looking for Expression of Interest from candidates for a potential Lead/Senior Maintenance Engineer with a Spares background.
- Execute assigned personal objectives with limited direct guidance and supervision
- Under instruction from OMS Head of Maintenance, delegate tasks to junior personnel
- Undertake review of peer and junior personnel work in accordance with OMS Review and checking procedure
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific OMS and client procedures in execution of work activities. Provide feedback for continuous improvement of aforementioned procedures, if applicable
- Ensure self awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments
- Provide discipline technical support to the wider OMS business
- Provide discipline specific input to scope definition and execution for new project workscopes
- Provide coaching and mentoring of junior position personnel directly assigned by OMS Head of Maintenance
- Clearly communicate any identified improvements to service execution to OMS Head of Maintenance
Join a culture of innovation , pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, B.Eng, HNC, HND or equivalent with industrial experience in applicable maintenance discipline
- NVQ or equivalent trade based qualification with hands on industrial experience in applicable maintenance discipline
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position
- Intellectually capable, can apply maintenance theory in a practical context
- Diligent and dependable in consistent application of established process
- Professional demeanor with appropriate interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- Good written communication [technical report writing, proposals, technical papers]
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.