Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Accounting Clerk in Midland, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and maintaining data within the financial/accounting system.
- Process and codes billing and payroll.
- Prepare and verifies financial reports.
- Perform general bookkeeping tasks as needed
- Position may assist in invoice processing.
Skills / Qualifications
- Accounting and or work experience in invoice processing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strict attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and strong computer skills.
- Team player with excellent organization and communication skills, work ethic, initiative and an independent thinker.
- Ability to research and verify data integrity using multiple sources of data.
- Ability to multi-task and accurately record details into systems and handle high volumes
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.