May, Texas, United States
May, Texas, United States
Skills: Pipeline Services, Process Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: May, Texas, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton's talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
Pipeline and Process Services (PPS) Technical Advisor
- The candidate must possess subject matter expert (SME) status on all types of ILI tools, including their use, features, costs, and benefits, and be fully conversant in working to provide solutions to a client's ILI requirements.
- Develop and grow relationships with key clientele who are responsible for supporting and overseeing their Company's ILI program related to their pipeline network.
- Utilize expertise in specific aspects of ILI Services to educate Customers, as well as PPS Operations and BD on features, advantages, and benefits of the solution offerings.
- Under broad direction, the Technical Sales Advisor job family is accountable for Delivery Execution.
- This entails pursuing excellence in all day-to-day activities
- Identifying technical needs of customers through product knowledge and geographic understanding of challenges
- Aiding the BD organization in pursuit of work through customer interaction and internal/external workshops
- Providing technical recommendation to BD for proposal preparation regarding solution upsell
- Aiding operations and BD in the diagnosis and communication of solutions delivery issues, all utilizing a detailed knowledge base of specific subPSL products, services, and solutions.
- Technical Sales Advisors help establish the strategic direction in the work area through clear understanding of the local customer's business drivers and technical challenges and are responsible for identifying and executing up-sell (POP Plan) strategies within a geography of responsibility.
- Maintains an overview of the external market and Halliburton's marketing strategies by collaborating with the PSL, Region/Country Business Development, Account and Tech Teams to identify opportunities to grow profitable revenue and maintain awareness of the technology available from the PSL.
- Provides input to PSL technology project priorities through the understanding of the market, customers' needs and technology GAPs within the geographic customer base.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by Country management team.
- Must possess thorough understanding of PPS technology and solid understanding of InnerVue technology specifically and how it can be utilized in conjunction in ILI Services.
- Assures that all operations are performed in a consistent manner in compliance with all HSE and OE policies and best practices.
- Utilizes project management skills and tracking tools in the organization and execution of project assignments.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline required. Minimum of 10 years of experience in energy services industry with preferably a minimum of 5 years as a field professional.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from a Principal Technical Sales Advisor up to Country Manager/Area Technical Sales.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Opportunities may exist in multiple locations.
Additional Locations for this position:
Requisition Number: 138696
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
PSL: Pipeline and Process Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.