Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Would you like to lead the development process and launch of new products?
Would working on innovative projects that help reduce carbon emissions excite you?
Join our Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Team
Our team defines the strategic roadmap to deliver holistic carbon management solutions, scouts for innovative technologies to expand our portfolio of technologies and solutions, manages technology development programs, originates new opportunities, and leads early customers engagement.
Make a difference in our business
You will define and lead the definition and execution of the Multi Generation Product Plan for an Innovative Carbon Capture Technology partnering with CCUS Platform team and Engineering organization. You will also prioritize and lead specific New Product Development programs to accelerate product maturation and support the commercialization strategy of the product/solution by application and lead the definition and implementation of pilot projects and research and development initiatives.
As a Carbon Capture Product Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Carbon Capture Platform Manager, identifying, assessing, and sizing markets and applications for the specific Innovative Carbon Capture Technology and defining main Customer's KPIs and product/solution target requirements.
- Liaising with Engineering teams and in alignment with broader BH CCUS strategy, defining and leading the Multigeneration Product Plan starting from market segmentation and requirements up to product industrialization by target application, including technology validation, scale up, technology integration programs and roadmaps, and optimize supply-chain set-ups.
- Supporting CCUS Growth Area team in setting up commercial alliances and partnerships with customers in order to accelerate market adoption and pilot new business models.
- Providing inputs to define our value proposition from a technical and economic standpoint toward end-users and coordinating cross-functional support for budget proposals and technical offering.
- Prioritizing and leading New Product Development (NPD) programs from scope definition down to WBS, to budget definition and program execution orchestration coordination multiple cross-functional teams and Program Managers.
- Owing New Product Development programs, partnering with Engineering and technology teams, being accountable for overall program execution from scope definition and budgeting to ATQ (Approval To Quote) and subsequent commercialization phase, coordinating cross functional teams.
- Driving the development of new IP to strengthen our technology positioning as well as lead the landscaping of existing IP to shape our strategy towards undeveloped areas.
- Partnering with the Demand Generation, Sales team, Key Accounts and Commercial organization, define customer engagement and product strategy during early stages of project development.
- Partnering with third-party quality assurance bodies to achieve certifications accordingly to the best industry standards.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to assess in-house competencies to execute opportunities and identifying with third party suppliers to provide additional skills, expertise, and resource to deliver projects.
- Promoting BH Innovative Carbon Capture technologies by participating to conferences and seminars, and driving internal knowledge sharing and trainings required to support product commercialization.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BSc. or MSc. in chemical or mechanical engineering and a solid background in processing and carbon capture related fields and preferably have also an MBA.
- Have solid experience in chemical plant design, implementation and operation, especially in the field of carbon capture.
- Demonstrate relevant experience with Product Leadership, Innovation, Engineering, Process, Manufacturing.
- Have experience, ideally, with key carbon capture process equipment design and sales, product management and market assessment.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence teams, customers, and stakeholders.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally to customer sites or offices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.