Skills: Marine Supervisor
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico
At Eni, we are looking for a Marine Advisor within Eni Mexico in Dos Bocas, Mexico . You will be responsible for managing properly the marine vessels guarantying proper auditing/inspections and following up activities verifying the timely closing of any corrective action, maintaining update any Company software system adopted for vessels auditing management.
As a member of the Logistics Team at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for:
- Conducting all marine activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures, legislative safety directives and rules and provide advice on marine matters and policy.
- Assisting in assessing vessel suitability for work scopes in accordance with project and regional marine standards
- Supervising vessel activities carried out in the shore base
- Monitoring vessel performance and conformance, contractor, and vessel operator performance to ensure that all relevant requirements are complied with in terms of Eni procedures and practices, Classification Society and State Marine Administration requirements
- Performing regular vessel visits to monitor standards and carry out formal audits and inspections.
- Liaising with vessel Masters
- Fosters seamanship learning, the sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Carrying out Annual Appraisals on all officers in Eni Mexico chartered vessels. Follow up with interim reviews of tasks set and ensure adequate progress. Ensure that regular appraisals are completed for all sea staff.
- Scheduling, planning, preparing, managing, and supervising various offshore marine operations by providing marine support for DP operations, rig move operations, towing, offshore buoy maintenance, liaising with line management and client departments as appropriate.
- Delivering technical and operational support, tender, marine procedures, port regulations, general marine instructions.
- Providing specialist Marine support to Drilling, Projects, Logistics, Sub- Sea Engineers, and other clients as required.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Marine Captain or Class 1 Engineer certificate
- Extensive experience and knowledge of a wide range of offshore activities (offshore supply, towing and anchor handling operations, DP vessels and logistic vessels, diving and construction vessels, semi-submersible and jack up drilling rigs, etc..).
- Previous experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Good awareness of industry/transportation trends, philosophies, best practice etc...
- Knowledge of Lifting operations
- Knowledge of marine suppliers, marine managers quality management processes
- Fully conversant with marine management systems
- Fully conversant with HSE requirements
- Familiar with problems/interfaces with all Marine Transport Services
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, email, main internet browser)
- Naval Technical Spanish and English verbal and writing skills at professional level
- Flexibility to adjust working schedule to the availability of the vessel schedule
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
In the marine base of Dos Bocas Tabasco, with occasional missions to other regional locations in Mexico, abroad and offshore.
24 Months Contract, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.