Company: Weatherford Skills: Sales Experience: 10 + Years Education: High School/Secondary Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Technical Sales Representative- Intervention and Abandonment is responsible for the delivery of the annual revenue target agreed jointly by their Geozone Sales VP/Director & the Geozone Business Manager (GBM) for their particular Product Line(s). They will work in conjunction with the GBM who is accountable for the operational execution that delivers the identified revenue. The role will be accountable for delivering an accurate revenue and margin forecast based on operational activity and expenditure plans by their customers.
- Deliver forecasts (revenue and profitability) for assigned customers and product line.
- Move opportunities and pursuit plans through the sales pipeline in Salesforce.
- Keep Weatherford informed of your customer's activities, thoughts, and needs through Customer Visit Reports in Salesforce.
- Relay all market pricing intel to Tech Sales Manager so that it can be accounted for in area's pricing strategy.
- In conjunction with Tech Sales Manager, provide latest thinking monthly forecast for customers and product lines supported.
- Support Account Managers in Business Development activities.
Share contacts and intelligence for non-managed accounts.
Support local industry events as requested.
Pursue any opportunity assigned by the Tech Sales Manager.
- Recognize and communicate cost reduction opportunities or potential efficiency gains to Tech Sales Manager.
- Build and maintain relationships with key product line consultants, material coordinators, and supply chain specialists within our customers' organization.
- Adhere to company policies (PSRP, FieldFX, etc.) and follow GOA for all opportunities.
- Assist with collection efforts, as requested by Tech Sales Manager, for customer base.
- Support tender strategy and process.
Assist with the development of a strategic direction of the tender.
Approach, pricing, upsell plan, etc.
Provides detailed pricing.
Gives input for One Team Presentations and BSAs, where requested.
- Seek opportunities for adjacent product lines within customer base.
- Support Business Performance Reviews.
- Execute upsell pursuit plans to expand and maximize existing contracts.
- Work with operations to ensure successful operations/delivery for customers.
- Advocate for customer to ensure their operational objectives are met and Weatherford exceeds expectations.
- Assist with billing approvals and help eliminate billing disputes.
- Owns all WFRD contracts for product lines in non-managed accounts.
Facilitates Contract Handover Meeting to operations with the CoC, where applicable.
Holds monthly Contract Optimization Meeting with Sales and Ops, where applicable.
Maintains accurate monthly revenue projections for contract.
Ensures upsell opportunities are identified and fully pursued.
Prepares for and takes advantage of all price escalation and negotiation opportunities within the tender.
• 10 years of Weatherford / Industry technical / operational experience including 5 years sales experience. • Collaborative team player • Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry • Management skills with ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential & actual problems • Excellent communication skills • Advanced computer and presentation skills with experience of delivering to internal and external clients • Ability to understand and evaluate x-PL opportunities