Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Geoscience Technician
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate proficiency in geomechanical model-building
- Work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams.
- Leading and executing geomechanical project work including but not limited to stress constraint, pore pressure and wellbore stability analysis, rock mechanics, fracture permeability , fault seal analysis, image & caliper log analysis, compaction/subsidence modeling , and RiskGuard risk management solution .
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Robust and reliable project management skills
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation. Show advanced English level, facility with other languages.
- Conduct ing customer meetings individually or jointly with Product Lines Sales individuals.
- Have Master's Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering or a Geoscience discipline and solid technical experience in the field of geomechanics, .
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.