Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
- Provides technical support for Reservoir Navigation/ Geosteering operations including pre/post well 2D interpretation/ modelling and log production/QC (Quality Control)
- Responsible for office supervision of 2D Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations
- Assists in the internal technical training for the Geosteering team (competent to perform).
- Liaises and communicates with clients, as a subject matter expert, to advise them on well placement matters and on design of optimal data acquisition programs. Develops strong professional relationships, with current and potential clients, with a view of establishing BH as the preferred resource for their well construction needs
- Presents post-well closeouts where applicable
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- LWD/QC support
- Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline
- 4+ years of related Drilling Services and/or Geosteering experience
- RNS Level 3 Certified
- LWD and QC experience
- Self-Managed and Self-Driven
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus
- Communicates with ease to colleagues and customers
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of his/her discipline
- Master's degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline preferred
- Project management skills
- Cross Product Line expertise in Well Construction
- Is confident, flexible and adaptable and performs well under stress when required
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.