Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Wood is recruiting for a Subsea Inspection Project Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting Subsea Inspection campaigns for clients North Sea based operations and other ad hoc project activities as required. This role will be ad hoc on a contract basis.
e.g. Platform based ROV inspection programmes; ROVSV & DSV based multi-asset jacket riser and subsea infrastructure inspection programmes, ad hoc & planned execution support
This role will be based in Aberdeen.
Join a culture of innovation , pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Inspection database administration providing database support and maintenance to client databases. Typically COABIS:. including creation of Workpacks for offshore execution works, baseline updates pre-post campaign with new component creation and historical component close out and linking of all relevant data - datasheets / drawings, photos as-builts, reports and workscopes, database maintenance.
- Compilation of inspection workscopes from control documents (IMR's, SSIS, Spreadsheets, Maximo etc) and outstanding work and engineering recommendations as well as anomaly requirements.
- QA of inspection media/data (datasheets, digital video, stills, anomalies, reports etc) inc database
- Provide client support and guidance on all aspects of subsea inspection. including inspection operations of client subsea assets including platforms, subsea facilities (manifolds, trees, SSIV's) project specific methodology and advising of new technologies and their application.
- Campaign management support on ROVSV, DSV and Platform Based ROV
- Review of execution contractors operations documentation (procedures, Mob plans, Bridging Docs, PEP, HSEQ, Schedules, Insp Reports etc) and provide comment on clients behalf
- Review execution contractor proposed personnel and equipment
- Chairing internal and external project meetings for all aspects of inspection campaigns
- Brief offshore inspection personnel on workscope and data acquisition requirements/expectation
- Participate in offshore morning report calls
- Updates of Inspection Technical Specification - good practice -documents on clients behalf
- Produce accurate project schedules for operations - client pre budget
- Focal point for Provision of all media digital video - DVD, USB, Cloud etc to client and approved 3 rd parties - Upload, access, support and maintenance of stored digital video
- Review of sentenced anomalies within database for monitor, remedial and closeout actions
- Implementation and operation of digital inspection data management systems e.g. COABIS, etc as required. Where this doesn't exist / not required advise on alternative methods
- Offshore project and client representation during project operational phase (potential opportunities)
Skills / Qualifications
Required Qualifications and Experience
ESSENTIAL - CSWIP 3.4U (current or previous holder)
COABIS site and admin formal training
Offshore experience in subsea inspection acquisition roles
Significant knowledge of subsea Inspection operations through involvement in subsea Inspection on jackets, riser, pipeline & subsea infrastructure from ROVSV, PBROV and DSV
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.